Thank you very much to everyone who submitted projects to the Prairie Design Awards. We were very pleased by the number of entries.
Entrants; please take note of the following key points:
- The jury will conduct the adjudication process on April 24, 2018.
- Comments will be recorded onsite and distributed after the awards ceremony.
- The awards ceremony is taking place at the Banff Springs Hotel on Friday May 11, 2018 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm in conjunction with the Alberta Association of Architects’ (AAA) Banff Session conference.
- We will inform the top entrants in each of the four categories that they will receive an award. We will not specify which award (Merit or Excellence) they will be receiving.
- May we please suggest booking a hotel room in Banff if you are planning on attending the awards ceremony? You can always cancel the room if you change your mind regarding attending the awards ceremony.
- The ceremony is at the Banff Springs Hotel; however there are many other hotels located just a few minutes away in the town of Banff.
- We are currently verifying that each entrant is in good standing with their professional association(s).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the AAA’s Senior Communications Manager, Jenine Cerny at 780-432-0642 or email@example.com.